Monday, July 2, 2012

Hot - Hot - Hot - and at the publishers NOW!!!

Oh my gosh!!!  NEW publication and this summer's must have quilting book is just about here in your hot little hands!

SNEEK PEAK..........shhhhhhhhh

6 MARVELOUS - NEW - EXCLUSIVE PATTERNS IN THIS LIMITED EDITION PUBLICATION!!!!

Book sales begin during the hop - July 26!

Still a few seats on left our $49 buses, we have added second buses leaving from some locations as the waiting list was getting long :) Book is included with bus fare!  Available at a discount to ALL HOPPERS during Sizzlin' Summer Hop!

Call (507) 344-0441 to save YOUR spot!

Plus this stack of 14 half yard cuts with just a $5 purchase at each of the Six Sizzlin' Shops!

Grab your pals and make your plans!

Sizzlin' Summer Hop - July 26- Aug 2!

EVERY quilter is a winner!!!! 

This is Sizzlin' Six Shops way of saying - THANK YOU, WE APPRECIATE YOU!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited!!! I just read through this blog for the first time; can't wait to see the book; can't wait to get on the bus with my friends and make a few more; can't wait for some goodies at the shops--quilters just love to eat, don't we?; can't wait to visit some of my very favorite shops; and cannot wait to fondle that moda pack all the way home, as well, as a lot of of other bags of charming items...what can you woo me with this year??? And, one more thing, cannot wait to look over the Minnesota fabrics and I hope the new displays are ready for us to see too. Sadly, with tears in my eyes, I cannot make the Minnesota shop hop this year...so this little chariot ride will have to last me for a short while!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are with you! We have been planning since fall and can hardly wait to share with our quilting friends! Shops that are participating in QUILT MN as well as Sizzlin' Summer will have thier shops decked out with Quilt MN display and samples. You cannot take the Quilt MN fabrics out of the shops until Quilt MN begins a few days later, but we will be happy to mail them to you once that hop gets underway. Lots of summer fun for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about a after hours party bus for the quilt shop(s) staff? I'll even cut my own fabric!

    ReplyDelete